Friday, February 5, 2010

Rosacea Signs Teenagers How Can I Get Rid Of The Rash On My Nose?

How can i get rid of the rash on my nose? - rosacea signs teenagers

Every summer I get a red rash on her nose that looks like acne, but it's not just many small and medium-size red bumps primarily on the nose. I do not know how to get rid of him and just by chance and not broken off. This year seems to have started after I in the sun for a day and worse after each day. Do not help my acne medication and disadvantages of my Aveeno moisturizer to have the situation seems even worse at night. I also use an adult acne treatment Neutrogena set every night to help my break and go to my old acne scars and I wondered if I could help or worsen the situation. No idea how I can clarify this, because it seems to prolong the cheeks a little like that can. I'm sure it is rosacea, but I'm not sure. ) I went to a dermatologist (for my acne and I never identified so much with all the symptoms of rosacea. All ideas, we are very grateful!

7 comments:

Diana said...

try proactive

Lady Trucker said...

It seems that you are sensitive to direct sunlight. First, "dry" from the outbreak Caladryl lotion on her in the night, then during the day put a sunscreen with a high in this area. When the sun is gone before you know and you know how to avoid future.

marilyn w said...

If you think this is an allergic reaction, try Benadryl. You can try a dermatologist May roseacea.

Carol H said...

Do you have a second opinion about your rash? Have you ever been tested for lupus? If the rash like a butterfly pattern on the nose and cheeks? I hope you can find some answers, or a good doctor, if I skin problems too much and never `sa battle that ends with liguid lotions, creams, steroids and cortisone. I have tried everything. My granddaughter prepare oatmeal, cool and put it on my skin rash, until it dries and then I took a warm [not hot] bathroom and you know better than me, has helped many of revenue. Now `ll always have oatmeal in my cupboard, and it was really for me.

darrvao7... said...

A dermatologist can you help diagnose!

(It is also safe for your Derm Take a look at your acne or make a review of skin cancer, while you're still in the office too!)

kulsum l said...

To stop the rash, stop scratching, I have an ointment or a towel in hot water>

Allison L said...

Sounds like just one button heat ..... Try a damp and cold after the sun.

Post a Comment