Friday, February 19, 2010

Digimon Toys Of The 90s What Animated 90s Cartoon Show Are These Toys From?

What animated 90s cartoon show are these toys from? - digimon toys of the 90s

I have some TV shows, toys I loved as a child) (mid to late 90s and I can not imagine that the TV show a few toys, but I think they show the same.
Toys, as they are kind of anime look. It is a blue and white wolf-type dog with horns, and a monster with yellow eyes in the legs, and a brown rabbit that goes straight.
At first I thought it was Digimon, but I do not think so. Grow in each case that only Cartoon Network and Fox Kids, if they do not, there are many options.
Just wondering.

3 comments:

Mandie said...

Monster Rancher
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/monste ...

English names:
Wolf Wolf == blue horns
One Eyed Monster == Suez
Hare Brown Rabbit ==

Veck said...

Monster Rancher

la_amazo said...

Monster Rancher anime perhaps?

Post a Comment