Friday, February 12, 2010

Homeopathic Treatement Of Pustular Palmoplantar Psoriasis Is There Any Dr?

Is there any Dr? - homeopathic treatement of pustular palmoplantar psoriasis

What is the cure or the ability to control the growth of uterine and breast cancer in phase 3?
My mother had cancer of the womb and go TREATMENT radiotherophy. It has been checked. But to develop the unfortunitly around the tube of blood is close Kydney. He said that this is not possible to give the treatment. So I decided to take a homeopathic treatment. But it was in severe pain. Please tell me what is the possibility of controlling the growth of cancer? Are there any other allopathic treatment?

1 comments:

good2go said...

Sorry, once in Phase 3, the treatment of cancer and nothing can really do to help but to her mother as comfortable as possible, and painless as possible. This probably means it will be up to opioids, which help the pain, but they're asleep. This is not an easy thing to produce. Did your mother take care of you, keep well and I tried his "owies disappear" when you were younger? Well, that is his "owie" a very large, unfortunately, not away. It is necessary to face the reality, as it hurts. You need to feel comfortable, and you know how to tell her stroking her hand, giving him Butterfly Kisses. All you can do is to relieve pain, if possible. If you can, talk to your mother and ask her what she WANTS. I know I've been there with my mother, and never want to lose hope. I wanted my mother to become better, but did not wish that could, if I saw the pain he was, and nothing can be done to make the cancer go away.

Post a Comment