Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jointpain In My Indexfinger Guitarr Why Do I Have Mental Illness, Insomnia,mood Swings, Muscle Weakness If This Drug Is Good?

Why do i have mental illness, insomnia,mood swings, muscle weakness if this drug is good? - jointpain in my indexfinger guitarr

Myasthenia am a patient for the treatment of almost 9 months. Drude aid only for a few weeks, but suddenly a very bad impression. I pulled my weight gain, chills, and all jointpain thig happens bad, I am only 35 married women. And now, the doctors started me on the side effects of CellCept are even worse. What should I do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay in touch with their doctor. They know exactly what side effects they have and how bad they are and when they started. Every person reacts differently to medications, even those who are more likely to be effective. It may take some time to know what's good for you.

Post a Comment