Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures Of Anorexic Models Before And After Anyone Else Think Tyra Banks Is A Bit Of An Idiot?

Anyone else think Tyra Banks is a bit of an idiot? - pictures of anorexic models before and after

Ok now I love America's Next Top Model as much as the young girl, and comes to the use of like Tyra Banks, but lately it seems that everything that annoys the hell out of me.
The so selfish way, when girls have a photo before the assessment to show clips of girls by Tyra, a similar photo shoot when he should say: "I'm much better about you" and everyone that comes once in every girl Scream like idiots and it jumping around like complete idiots, or is officially the most important thing in the universe!
And there is a picture at home, I can not, "Tyra Mail is" theres a picture of her cheekbones with anorexia, we do not now know slightly more, and they talked about other girls to suck your cheeks?Double standards!
I have the impression, because he is retired and no models or what inadequite Whatever the reason, it feels so SMTA an excuse to go on photo shoots and show how much more important, c is that the common man .
What do you think?
I appreciate and respect the opinions they do not agree with me, but he does tire, thank you!

2 comments:

mary z said...

It keeps talking about it .. Your program can be anything, but somehow he always sits.

USAF wife and Mom of 3! said...

Yes, I loved ... but it is very strange. I think the talk show and his being named the next Oprah came to mind. I think that seemed at the beginning of ANTM real and humble. Now it seems very full of himself sometimes.

Post a Comment