Monday, February 15, 2010

Nad Stereo Receiver 7225 Pe How Could I Connect Receiver With Speaker Wire Output To Streaming Device With Dual RCA Input?

How could I connect receiver with speaker wire output to streaming device with dual RCA input? - nad stereo receiver 7225 pe

I have a NAD 7220PE stereo receiver that I am my record player, cassette and CD-monitor, and my Airport Express With AirTunes to use. With a view to a stream Sonos ZonePlayer 100 to buy all the audio outputs of these devices around my house, but the ZP100 has only one RCA input and output of the speaker cable, but no speaker wires and the receiver has only one wire speaker output, AFAIK. I thought about, such as audio devices directly to the ZP100, but I want to the recipient, if possible use. If I can, I can connect the speakers with speaker wire to the ZP100, in conjunction with, and access to all my audio equipment from anywhere in my house.

However, I have no idea how to connect the two devices because I do notbeen experts of all kinds, could something like the terminals of the connector to use RCA cables for speakers from Radio Shack, or have the wrong idea completely?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have a few good options. Your receiver probably has a tape "out". Who can participate in the amplifier connected to standard RCA cable. We need the volume of the amplifier to the amplifier is not zone in the region as an "out-of-band" controls are made for the volume of your receiver.

You can also output your headphone amp zone if you have) the right adapter cable (Radio Shack. Thus, the volume of beneficiaries, the affected area of the amplifier.

In any case, the speaker outputs to the receiver to the RCA line inputs connect to the amplifier in the region in touch. Is likely to distort like crazy.

Post a Comment